FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale (Now shipping!!) AWESOME CRESTED GECKOS! Great Breeders and some cool juvies!
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 03:49 PM   #1
ZinZin
Talking (Now shipping!!) AWESOME CRESTED GECKOS! Great Breeders and some cool juvies!

Will now ship to most states!
Shipping for any gecko is +$30

Grab the remaining 3 geckos for $200 shipped.

I'm located in Huntsville, TX and also willing to make arrangements to drive to Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, Houston, Galveston, Beaumont, and anywhere in between. Might consider driving farther.

I have had a looooot of offers lately for trades, but please, I have enough reptiles, and am only wanting cash/paypal at this point.

Margarita (female): SOLD!
Beautiful yellow dalmatian, approx 3 years old. *PROVEN BREEDER* She will breed with nearly any male, and is a great egg layer too! She is the mother of the two juvenile geckos listed below. Weighs approx. 34g.

Rocky (male): $100
Harley with some odd white spots along his sides. He is an excellent proven breeder and is currently paired up with Margarita. Weighs approx. 40g.

Treelo (unsexed): $80
Amazing little gecko! Fires up a really bright orange, with some flames along the back. Some scattered spots can also be seen. I've never seen another gecko like this one! Weighs approx 9g.

Zaboo (unsexed): $60
Very nice cream dalmatian. Sometimes fires up into a dull brick-ish orange (as shown here), but usually stays cream. These photos were taken today, so I could upload a fired-down pic possibly tomorrow. Lots of nice spots here. Weighs about 11g.