FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ed Clark - Scammer, Liar, and Sells Sick Dragons
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 08:49 AM   #107
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileJay View Post
It looks to me like while the dragon was likely initially given to Nicole under the "breeder loan" arrangements, but that is somewhat irrelevant if different arrangements were made AFTER she had obtained the dragon for breeding.

Given other circumstances between Nicole and Ed, this is how I picture the situation...

Nicole and Ed agree to a breeder loan involving this dragon as a mutually benificial opportunity.
Nicole gets attached to said dragon.
Ed tells Nicole (since they are dating or engaged or whatever) that she can keep him. Ed himself stated directly in an alternative thread that he "would have given her the world"... World > bearded dragon...

Time passes, Nicole and Ed break up... Now with the perspective benifits Ed COULD have obtained from Nicole (financial or otherwise) gone, he begins suffering from his own version of "buyer's remorse" and wants the dragon returned to him.

Situations like this happen all the time, and based on previous testimonies regarding Ed, I would not expect ANYTHING better from him.

Of course this is merely speculation, but I did see Nicole at the Buffalo show carrying around the dragon in question, and the way she was acting regarding him indicated to me that it was a gift recently received.
Since she has said it was a verbal contract breeding loan, I am going by what she said, and not putting words in her mouth.