FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Nicole Norton/Howlinn gale dragons,Bad guy very bad guy.
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 01:24 PM   #82
HowlinGaleDragons
I would also like to ad that Ed told me (not sure if it is true or just his BS) that he put all of the babies in the Freezer and a Snow Bell The snow Bell was the one female I was able to save she was fat and happy Actually I have a picture of her before I sent her back I will attach for you. I feed my Geckos Crickets and Mini Meal Worms Ed was only offering them Supers and Meals I told him multiple times what I fed them and he did not listen said they where non feeders and killed them off.

Here is the snow bell I rehabbed I found the picture on one of my CDs she was 62 Grams when I shipped her. She has a beautiful Fat full tail and great body weight no rat tail here!

But anyways Ed your fairy tails aren't bothering me All you are doing is making things worse for yourself now people know how sick the Leos where and the Frogs.

Get over it you got the boot, move on I am done with the childish lies you come up with.

Well I've said my part on him coming up with another "Money Owed" fairy tale you can contact me on the BOI on Ed I am unsubscribing from this one again and will no longer take part in it. I feel like I am fighting with a child right now and I don't like it.