FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Need opinions on a bad deal with Tim Bowles of Arboreals of the Rainforest!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2004, 05:18 PM   #835
Ghi Reptiles
Sounds good to me Tim!

I just got off the phone with the court reporter and I will have the transcripts tomorrow. The way it works is if Tim was going to get the transcripts, at the time of his request either the court reporter or their office would contact me and ask if I also would like to order a copy. It works the same way too if I ordered a copy of them. A week ago I ordered the transcripts to be transcribed so I can obtain a copy. I was aware at that time that neither Tim or the lawyer he hired to show up in court for him were in possession of the transcripts because they didn't exist in written form. This would leave the competent person to believe that for a long time Tim and whoever else said they saw the transcripts have been lying to an entire herp community. I mean not just lying to me but to every single reader out there!

At the time I ordered the transcripts the court reporter had to contact either Tim or the lawyer who represented him in court and ask if he wanted a copy of the transcripts and he declined......so he has no transcripts at all. I wonder what else he hasn't been telling the truth about? I know for a fact there's more...............