FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Need opinions on a bad deal with Tim Bowles of Arboreals of the Rainforest!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2004, 10:50 PM   #837
GUER03
No news

Matt I haven't heard from Tim since last July. To be honest I am kinda shocked that Tim has been this way. He helped me out when I started collecting Chondros a few years ago. I also got ripped off for a Chondro a year ago and Tim was really cool and directed me to this site to read a thread that was already started on that guy named BCHAOS aka Ronald Duohomme from PA.

Tim was a really nice guy to me so I always helped him out in doing extra graphic work for his site at no charge. I hate to see people go down the wrong path, especially if they seemed like they were really a good person. He seemed to be a big part of the Aroboreal community but I guess stuff happens. I even left his site up several months after he was due to pay me, even after I got no response from him in all that time. When the NY/Ohio area had that blackout I tried emailing him a few days later to see if him and the family were ok. No dice.

I don't wish anything bad for him, I just hope he gets his affairs in order. It's not worth ripping people off. Good luck to all you guys involved in much bigger dealings with him. I hope everyone gets a fair resolution to all the issues. Good luck

Albert