FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Just got this from SYR
Thread: Info Just got this from SYR
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 04:51 AM   #91
sinisterserpents1
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedWolf View Post
Fed Ex strung me along for months after approving my box, and I just couldn't get them to send me the paperwork. They had done some sort of internal re-organization, and I fell through the cracks. I gave up after SYR showed up.

I guess I have to try again. I'm not exactly thrilled. UPS has done a great job and I haven't had any problems with them. I have learned not to have packages signed for, though, because the drivers drop a door tag and run. I'd rather have them leave the box and run, so the animal won't be on the truck all day.

There are horror stories from both services, so I don't really have a preference beyond price.
Yeah we always sold our snakes locally, but have just started shipping this year. We used SYR and all snakes arrived safely and perfectly. I also didn't require a signature for the exact reason you just gave. However, we have been wanting to get Fed Ex Certified, just been putting it off. Now we got a good excuse to do it being that I'm suppose to ship a pair of corns next week. I just heard that the Fed Ex certification process can be long and drawn out. Ugh I hope it won't be.