FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Josh@Outbackreps
Thread: Bad Guy Josh@Outbackreps
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 07:57 PM   #36
Matt2979
Good luck finding out what is wrong at the Vet's office. That's the best thing you could possibly do if you plan to keep her.

Now, to get back on the topic, you called someone a Bad Guy when they offered to make good on your situation, even though you did not report the problem to Josh right away. It does not matter that YOU knew about it from day 1. Unless I missed something here (and I tried to read everything carefully before putting in my 2 cents), you did not inform Josh of the "problem" for 2 weeks?? Most sellers would tell you "too bad" by that point, yet Josh still offered a full refund. (I don't agree with how a lot of sellers do, which is why I am that much more impressed with Josh.)

I know that I would not refund part of your money AND let you keep the animal when I didn't believe there was a problem in the first place! The full refund that he offered would have allowed you to find exactly what you originally wanted by having all of your money back.

If you've decided to keep the animal that "you fell in love with", that's perfectly fine, but that's YOUR decision and you need to understand that it means this is no longer an issue. Coming on here and calling someone names and using profanity (it really does not matter if you use the "censored" character), is extremely unprofessional on your part and makes you look more like the bad guy.

Again, just my 2 cents.