FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Break in at Carolina Reptile Exchange (Bruce Eisenmanns store)
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2004, 02:01 PM   #32
The BoidSmith
Kerry,

Quote:
I'm not trying to defend anbody. I don't know what has went on in the past.
To understand this whole issue you need to dig into the past. Try a search by Digital Reptiles, HCE, Eisenman, and Carolina Reptiles Exchanges.

Quote:
But I held those piebalds the night they were stolen.
At this point no one doubts their existence. We even say pictures of them.

Quote:
That report that's written in the paper is screwed up. It came from a 2 bit penny saver type paper from a 2 bit town.
Meaning?

Quote:
The snakes are real, they were stolen by a employee that was hired there 6 months ago. The employee's never bred [bleep], and don't know anybody worth a crap in the trade.
We know they are real. It was Carolina Reptile Exchange owner who said they hetero for pieds were bred at the store. So you are saying they never bred a thing, that's what our point was. Besides in their ads the state that Bruce Eisenman was helping out in the store, not that he was the owner. Please read previous threads and their own words.

Quote:
But Alot of you are just plain wrong, and have drawn your own conclusion from absolutely no facts.
We are just stating what happened as you are. In your words they never bred a thing in the store and we believe you. But thier ads stated otherwise. You (and the article) state Bruce is the owner. Their ads states he was only a hired helper.

Quote:
I also know that bruce is the old mans kid. There is about 6 sons and 3 generations of people that work with animals in his family. Bruce is no longer associated with HCE.
We also know that. We also known from Harry himself that he could not guarantee the genetics of the animals his sons were selling. What does that tell you?