FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Josh@Outbackreps
Thread: Bad Guy Josh@Outbackreps
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 05:19 PM   #90
Kaiyudsai
Quote:
Originally Posted by -C@jun- View Post
I don't believe there are that many vets around here. I asked someone from around here said he never had to go to one wasn't sure. I have mentioned I have a appointment somewhere in here. The clinic I found the herp doc is only in on wednesdays. Its just a walk-in thing really. As far as the substrate we feed her in a paper bag unless she swallowed some for him. And for the food passing through she was a little constipated at first but she seems to be fine. I guess she was constipated had a pink belly. Soaked her in the tub and it seemed to relax her. Been about a week should do her stuff any day now i imagine.
Look up Suzanne Trosclair... in Lafayette..she can do an xray... and has a decent knowledge of basic reptile medicine....... if she cant help you contact LSU vet school.

But that does not resemble any kink I have ever seen.... if it is a cracked rib.... that sort of injury happens sometimes in snakes... and can go unnoticed
and the snake can live a normal life..... especially since it isnt near the chest cavity....

But it doesnt look like anything genetic from the pics you have posted...