FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Josh@Outbackreps
Thread: Bad Guy Josh@Outbackreps
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 07:46 AM   #94
Kaiyudsai
Quote:
Originally Posted by -C@jun- View Post
Now I have this outback issue with josh selling me a snake with a problem/kink/defect/broken bone! I paid for a snake that was 100% perfect full price. There is no reason I should have to bring her to a vet to x-ray and probably spend more $$$ on whatever it will take to make her perfect(IF IT ISN'T A KINK). Unless it is a kink then now i have to deal with that.
I personally havent seen any evidence here that would support that claim(a genetic defect).... I cant even see anything abnormal because the pics are so out of focus.... but I've only been breeding reptiles for 17 years so what do I know.....

As the accuser... it is your responsibility... and yours alone to come forward with evidence supporting your claims....

He even offered to give you a refund..... which is more than I personally would've done with that sort of evidence.....

IF you ever buy another reptile... when you open the box... thoroughly inspect it.... very closely..... then contact the seller.... that is your time to air any issues...... not weeks later.... and probably be a good idea to read the breeder's TOS before purchase..... some people dont have the same guarantees... for many legitimate reasons.....