FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Wise's rights?
Thread: Wise's rights?
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 03:45 PM   #81
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharrah View Post
And who is it that will determine if the accusations are worthless? YOU? Who appointed you to be the BOI's "secret police"? If the reputation of those accused is at question, the community should be reviewing the accusations and what fabricated evidence is available. Not some CSI wannabe playing cloak and dagger, believing he has the interest of justice at heart. I guess everyone should just sit back and sleep well knowing you are on the case.

As I said in my last post, tread carefully.

I am sure I will take a hit for being abusive to another member.....I am ok with that.
Well, I don't know what kind of a hit you are talking about, negative karma, I don't know. I don't give negative karma for constructive criticism. You have your opinion and I have mine. In all of my years of being a Fauna member, I have given negative karma, two times, and that is it.

Right now, what I have is not evidence, it's hoopla.

When I announced that I had screen shots, it was to inform that I had it in case it could add new information, and I was waiting for more info to back up these claims. This way I could show exactly what was said, and who said it. As of now there is no merit to what was said, so there is no reason to show anything. It will only upset people more then they already are. The wheels are already in motion for what needs to be done.

The Wise's are now permantly banned from this whole site. While I agree with that, it now cuts off any kind of communication they could of had here. I am not saying they would of communicated any way.

I am not going to keep defending myself here. I have not done anything wrong.