FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Wise's rights?
Thread: Wise's rights?
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 04:26 PM   #89
R. Eventide
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
However, if I don't post it publically, then in a sence, it never happened.
I have to say this sentence scares me a bit, as it has been used by people in high positions to cover up some less-than-savory events in history. But that's neither here nor there....

Quote:
If I was so gullible, I would post it. Right now, I am not willing to give her that satisfaction. Any info that I have will not delay anything. I do believe they can be arrested. Do I think any money will be recovered? The answer to that is no. You asked that question, so I gave you my opinion as to what I thought could happen.
I can see both sides of the fence on whether to publicly post or not to post the chat, so I don't think one or the other is a sign of being gullible.

Quote:
Just because people listen to what she has to say, doesn't mean we are giving her any credit. We all know her credibility is not the best, to say the least.
Actually, it does, even if in a tiny way. Why listen if no one believes anything she says?

Someone here has a great quote in their sig: "It takes two to lie: one to lie and one to listen."