FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Wise's rights?
Thread: Wise's rights?
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 08:48 AM   #195
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
If law enforcement is trying to tell you that you don't have enough complaints in order for them to act on this, please ask them what is the maximum number of people I can rob before being prosecuted. Obviously there must be a lower limit of incidences of an apparent crime whereby crime REALLY does pay without any recourse from the victims.
There seems to be some sort of imaginary line when it comes to things like this. For example, after my Mother died my sinister (aka my sister) took out loans and opened credit card accounts in my Mother's name. As I was handling the estate I had collection agencies and attorneys contacting me wanting money for accounts my Mother did not have. I found out it was my sinister and tried to turn her in with each and every agency I would think of and I was told that if it wasn't over $50,000 or a group of people doing it they wouldn't likely get to it.

Of course had I done something along the lines of what my sinister did they would have been knocking down my door the next day. It seems some people just seem are lucky and dodge getting prosecuted for these crimes.

If I can't get them one way I will try another and another until I find a way to make sure these two get the punishment that the deserve.