FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 06:20 PM   #65
JCCS
This thing still sorta smells, why are Sean and Connor doing your dirty work for you? Somehow, I just don't see Connor coming up with all that stuff on his own without your knowledge of it. It doesn't shock me to see these two saying things like that at all, from the couple of conversations I've had with Sean and their antics on the forums, it seems like they aren't quite "on the level".

I don't see where it's a big jump to call you their business partner, Kevin. It may not really be the case, but when someone is contacting sellers on your behalf over an animal which you had made conjoining plans with, thinking that they are your partner is sorta natural.

That email and that PM is really making you look bad, Kevin. That's straight up blackmail and has some serious legal implications. In the best case for you, you have seriously misjudged the people that you got into a business relationship with.

The dirt on that animal and the fact that it looks like there was some significant trauma on that snake's rear half are also sorta suspicious to me. Again, I'm not trying to say that you aren't in the right here, just pointing out some things that would really make me have to sit down and think about refunding your money.

It's a case where you had nothing to lose and Andrew has everything. If you knew that box stank, I would have gotten a video camera and recorded the opening of it. Anyone spending over 4k on a snake should have a digicam with video option. I just don't know what to think of this whole deal.

Chris