FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 03:10 PM   #2161
LifeBinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by tegusaurus View Post
Was doing mindless labor in the basement today. Honey doos, you know. And thinking about this. I remember Ty Park and several others commenting on that they believed that Michelle Cutler was being greedy and preferred to have the $3000 cash instead of the albino tegu. Actually I think that is the main reason that some people copped an attitude about her. So I'm thinking, WTF?

What does it matter? The $3000 was offered in the raffle if the albino blue tegus weren't produced by Ty Park. Obviously anyone working with animals realizes that sometimes the worst really does happen, and Ty Park spelled out the contingency if this were to happen. And in this case, it wasn't the worst case, but it did happen. No albino blue tegus were produced by the deadline stated in the raffle. Ty Park figured he could buy the albino blues from someone else, apparently at a discounted price, to fulfill the raffle obligations.

So what would have happened had Ty Park not produced any albino tegus nor able to get any from any of his hoped for sources? Would the other(s?) winning the auction have also been belittled as being greedy for wanting the $3000 too?

*snipped*
See here is where Ty Parks gets tricksy. He says he did produce albino blues (the t+) so therefore she isn't entitled to the $3000 cash. But he also says she isn't entitled to the t+ either. He's playing semantics
In his mind she is only entitled to a t- tegu and not the cash because he totally produced blue albinos (t+).

Apparently Ty deemed the others worthy because they didn't want any information and just waited for Ty to send the animal.