FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Weirdometer
Thread: Weirdometer
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 10:11 PM   #53
RedQuake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Cox
Okay, I dress my miniature pincher up like Santa every year, I have multiple piercings, tattoo's, some of my friend are biker's (will be buying my own soon), can be known to talk to myself, have gone to Walmart in the middle of the night, I will pick up a spider and free it rather than let someone kill it, would love to have a bat as a pet, and sorry Lucille, but I would toilet paper your goose if I saw it!! LMAO
Oh My, Laura, you sound awesome. Can't say i dress up my dog LOL......he has teeth and likes to use them but i did used to dress up the cat (and she tolerated it). I was the one at university who was always called to catch bees and wasps inside, then of course set them free (i'm not a huge fan of spiders but i typically shower with at least one, so.......hehe, gotta seal up those windows better LOL). I would also sit outside during storms to pick up all the frogs, toads and salamanders that came out on the road (before they got squished).......then i'd bring in a few and you'd be amazed how university students would go running screaming, guys and gals alike hehehe. Me, Myself and I have conversations all the time.......and i can't wait to get my license to drive a big rig Call me crazy but i think i'm pretty normal LMAO.
Red