FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Come on people... Not a square is to be found.
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 05:28 PM   #20
WebSlave
People need to understand that by the time a person becomes symptomatic, they were already spreading around the virus for maybe 2 weeks. This is not like most other virus infections. This one is like something that some insane scientist designed to have it spread as far as possible and as quickly as possible. Not saying that it was lab created, but not saying that is impossible, neither. What I find worrisome is that when it first showed up in China, they acted like they knew exactly what it was and they knew it wasn't just a common cold.

What worries me the most is the very early nature of our experience with it. Is it carrying a payload that might not show up for months or even years? If so, by then it will way too late for people to start thinking, "heck, I should have tried much much harder not to catch this thing."

I, for one, sure as hell hope that this doesn't live up to some of the worst things I have read about the possibilities of it. And I would feel a hell of a lot better if the internet was just flooded with accounts directly from the supposed "recovered" victims, showing they are just fine and dandy now.