FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Snakes At Sunset - Terrible Communication
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 01:16 PM   #3
Fatalis
Michael Barrera,

With all due respect, I do not believe you or your employees were any amount of honest. I was promised pictures many times, did my best to remain patient, and yet even after a month of asking I never did receive ANY pictures. I STILL do not know if my iguana was treated for parasites or his approximate age. I ordered a male, and yet his femoral pores look suspiciously small to be a male. I can understand the chance of an email not getting through, but upon all the dodge questions and utter inability to get me the pictures I requested I don't see how anyone could not be thoroughly frustrated with the situation. To call what happened a "slight" delay in responding, is a completel understatement. I'll state again I waited a month for my requests to be answered, I would have even accepting a "sorry we don't know the answer to your questions", but instead I got no answer besides that they were farm bred, wherein the rest of my questions were again dodged.