FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 12:38 AM   #1051
Sugarhedgie

Ty says I'm now suing the IRCF.
My lawyer sent them a demand letter asking for the prize. They have 20 days to respond. Or court may be the only other option.

At this point It could be solved very easy. IRCF talks to ty and says hey ty let's just give her her prize.
They Send me the tegu or the money and we end it.

Highly doubtful that is how It will go.
So yes ty is forcing my hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrek View Post
I don't know Ty and I don't know the OP. So I have no idea what either one is like outside of this thread. But this is what I see happening in this situation.

Ty offers T- albino tegus that he will produce for raffle $100 a ticket with the money going to Iguana charity. In the case he doesn't produce any albinos he will give $3000 to the winners. OP gets excited to get a chance to win a tegu from Ty park and if she doesn't win the $400 goes to charity win win for her. Ty gets lucky in the genetics lottery and produces all T+ albinos no T- . He then decides they are more valuable then what he was originally donating so they are off the table he will buy 3 T- tegus and send those to the winners.(by doing this he has changed the terms of the raffle. (Everybody that entered; entered to win a tegu produced by him not anybody else's tegu but a Ty Park tegu) The OP not happy with this decides to question Ty asking where these replacement tegus are coming from because she really entered the raffle wanting one of his tegus and that him replacing the prize with a random T- tegu from someone else was shady/scammy. Ty as you say gets his feathers ruffled and won't divulge anything about the replacement tegus. OP asks can I have T+ tegu Ty says no they are way more valuable you can't have one. Ty unable to find any T - tegus decides the heck with it I'll just give everybody T+ tegus. For some reason Ty refuses to tell OP what kind of tegu he's sending just give me your address I'm sending a tegu. All she wanted was to know what kind of tegu she was getting and where it came from. If Ty just answers that simple question none of this other stuff ever happens

Ty's ruffled feathers caused all this grief all he had to do was communicate to the OP what he was sending but he refused to do so. He did this because he thought she was greedy for wanting to know where her tegu was coming from or would have rather just had the $3000 than the random tegu. You ask why she is suing a non profit, she's suing them because Ty forced her to.