FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 01:04 AM   #1053
Sugarhedgie
Ty told the court that he was only willing to give me 400 and the IRCF sent me a check for 400. That I did not cash. Then recently knowing that I didn't cash the check the IRCF sent my PayPal 400 and it said something like full refund. I refunded the 400 via PayPal. Because sorry but I don't accept that as a "full refund"

I don't know how they would think that's ok!!! I didn't rust 400 to win an albino tegu or $3000 to win my 400 back. It was an insult

Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100 View Post
and that's what I don't understand!

if ty is so generous (in this case he owes michelle) and claims to have offered to send her the prize, whats different now?!? just send her the actual price or $3000 and be done with it.
ty and his outfit are acting like they are loosing money on this not grasping the fact that michelle is owed this prize!
the only part that I would theoretically agree with on ty part is that I would want to throw up having to give away $3000. the difference is he knew he was going to have to give up something of great value or the cash before he even started.

i recall seeing some sort of a partial refund settlement offer earlier. that alone shows a great deal of guilt (in my opinion obviously). in my experience with lawsuits (yes actual lawsuits on the federal level) the settlement agreements from the defendants each stated that it wasn't an admission of guilt or anything along those lines. it is simply an offer to stop further costs from building up. i think that's actually pretty generic for a settlement.
what I'm trying to say is, perhaps the amount they offered you is all they feel its worth. doesn't change the fact the you are owed the entire amount. you are still in the right, michelle.