FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - LLL Reptiles- Great guys!
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 11:36 PM   #4
Animal34343
I must say, I agree with Nagini. I have bought all of my dry goods, feeders, and some animals from them. I never had any problems with my dry goods and all arrived on time. I only had one problem with a shipment of feeders. It was my first transaction with them and they got shipped to a Jacob Morrison or Moorehead or something like that, either way they apologized and shipped them out right away and arrived in good shape. Since then, I have ordered feeders every few weeks and they always arrive on Thursday with less than 5-10 dead in a 500 count. I ordered some millipedes from them and they arrived when they were supposed to and well packed. When I talk to them at the shows they attend, they know a lot about the animals they are selling and are always polite. However, I think these are the owners that attend these shows, or at least higher end employees, so I can not speak for any other employees that work in their store or answer the phones, since I usually just use email. Maybe they have just changed their ways from three years ago?