FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - LLL Reptiles- Great guys!
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 07:31 PM   #10
Nagini
Well come monday I may take back the good thngs I've said about LLL reptiles. I have had NO luck with reptile supplies lately.

Anyway story goes as this:

1/7 I ordered 1,000 crickets from them
1/8 I called since they were closed by the time I ordered it to see when they might arrive. She said they should arrive thusday, no later then friday. I was home friday, so I figured it should be fine.

Thursday I recieve nothing, friday I recieve nothing, saturday also nothing so I e-mail them to see if they might even be alive at this point since I havent gotten them. They're responce was to call them on sunday when they were open.

This morning I called them, to see what was going on and what would happen if they arrived all dead. The guy looked up my order and said it was delivered friday. Seeing as I was home friday I didnt see that possible, but he said the name that signed for it and it was my apartment manager.

DHL shipping, the company they used, didnt even try to deliver it to my house, and my apartment office is closed all weekend, so it has been sitting in there all weekend. I doubt they're even alive anymore, so I asked them what could be done.

LLL reptieles take on it, according to the guy I was talking to(who was also incredibly rude and at first refused to let me speak with a manager) was that since it was delivered to the right place, they wouldnt do anything.

Seeing as it was not even attempted to be taken to the address given(my apartment number) I dont see how that is correct.

When the manager got on the phone though, she said pretty much the same thing, but she would give me a discount on my next order if they did arrive dead.

Seeing as I've ordered from them twice, had problems both times, and they used 2 different shipping companies both times, I know its not my problem my packages arent getting to me. I have ordered supplies from many different reptile companies, and have never had a problem with it getting to me. LLL reptiles claims to never have a past problem getting things delivered to apartment complexes.

I'll post an update when I am able to get the box from the office tomorrow.