FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy CapoJames Aka JAMES SMITH OR JAMES GAMBINO
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 09:24 PM   #10
xanaxez
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capo James View Post
and for bsharrah GET A FUCKING LIFE THEY WERE JUST PICTURES I NEVER CLAIMED THEM AS MINE. AND HOW LONG AGO WAS THIS??? SO GOT BACK TO UR LITTLE TREE BOA SITE. UR 2 CENTS ISNT NEEDED

OK i wasn't going to write this but really i guess i am going to have to.
First off i don't work at pet smart. And Saying i have no ball's lol grow up. dont hate because i have pie balls and u dont. but really this has nothing to do with anything. u have nothing to do with this so but out thank you.

Now for Rachel Ur threats mean shit to me. i will send u a money of 900 bucks. which will cover all the issue we have. and to be true fully with you. u need to com down. i never ripped u off. the snake u send me were really good snakes. i am not going to lie. but when you told me that u had issues with ur sprier ball python not eating worried me a little bit. so i reacted like a ass hole that i am not. and i am sorry for that. SO THE MONEY ORDER SHOULD BE TO U BY MONDAY

if the money order doesnt come by monday then go to your local authorities. he's admitted his guilt already and by not sending and it's a felony to commit an internet crime now. you have his name,address and all info so use it if your money doesnt come.