FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Contact Michael Enriquez to Buy Dead/Sick Animals
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 12:14 PM   #50
ravensgait
Jerry are your feet sore the way you keep blasting them they must be.

Hey I saw the blurry photos and there was some little pinkish things there . I really don't doubt that you received a dead Tort but what killed it is something we don't know.. Before you get you panties in a knot you shouldn't have received a dead animal . As I and others have also said I feel you should be repaid for shipping the other one back..

I do wonder, you knew the animal hadn't been treated so did you expect it to be parasite free?

The death of the animal is on the seller but what killed the animal is something no one will now know. You say parasites killed it, that it was so sickly it couldn't survive the trip. Hey that's a possibility, just as it is possible that something happened during the plane ride that killed the one and left the other in the condition you saw, we just don't know . As far as you being compensated it doesn't matter what killed it you didn't receive what you paid for.. But as for you saying that Michael's animals are diseased ETC you need to provide proof to back those statements up but you can't because you didn't have a necropsy done on the animal. In case you don't know having parasites isn't a disease so unless you have some proof that the animals had a disease you might want to refrain from saying they do before you get your tit in a wringer over it.

So why don't you calm down and stop attacking everyone who doesn't agree with you 100 percent. Your attitude isn't making me or it seems others here feel all warm and fuzzy about you nor does it make people want to help.. Randy