FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 07:42 PM   #1602
rc625
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbayles78 View Post
Well Mr. Caspillo you just said her first snake had IBD but if memory serves me you claimed Isold you a BCL with IBD yet later said that test was wrong. So which is it? You also emailed me to tell me how you had other snakes that where showing symptoms so I guess you got rid of those also. I may not be perfect but at least I have admitted my mistakes and corrected them. Sounds to me like you two are still not understanding that you did do something wrong. You two are no better than any of the other animal flippers out there.
Yea you're an idiot guy. You did sell one so, I don't know, go fuck yourself and get off my thread?? You did a good job disappearing for over a year. Don't change the subject in hopes to clear your tarnished name. You did sell that shady ass snake with IBD... I could care less about this industry or what any of y'all think, it's pretty much a joke. So unless you are one of the major contributors to this thread, then have a good day little lady.