FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy William Gangemi (at repticon)
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 08:42 PM   #31
dishay
Apologies for being absent on this thread. I only just received an email telling me there were new replies. I did receive paperwork, but I believe it got thrown away in a recent deep-clean. I have contacted my vet for another copy and will post it as soon as possible. As for William’s claim that he offered replacement animals to both parties: unless I somehow missed a direct message or other form of contact, that is false. I currently have no messages in my FaunaClassifieds mailbox and William does not have my email and thus cannot contact me that way. I do admit that I am new to reptile keeping. ReptiCon was my first exposure to reptile expos of any kind. I don’t know how to provide proof that my animal did indeed die. I did not take pictures or video of him in his death throes. I did make a grave error by purchasing my skink without getting a business card or anything from William, as well as not writing down his name or information. I only got his name off of my credit card purchase history after my animal died. I completely understand that people are skeptical of my claim as I haven’t provided proof, so I promise I will have my vet paperwork up as soon as I get a copy. I only have a few pictures of him and most are a little too close to see his body, but I will post what I have. Thank you for the replies, both supportive and skeptical. I now have a crested gecko who is doing swimmingly!