FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 08:11 PM   #613
laterob
with Thomas.

Jerry's last 4 posts have been antagonistic. He has continued to avoid questions pertinent to the thread while continuing to argue with people at the same time. Sidestepping? I dunno. This is one convuluted thread, though.

The icing on the cake, for me, is that Stu asked for a postdated check WEEKS ago. Yet Jerry sent a check, at the end of the month (literally the 31st) that's post-dated for the middle of April. Is that his idea of a cruel joke?

MORE heat should be put on Jerry. He sold sick snakes, denied it, caused the buyer to run a marathon in order to get resolution, has lied repeatedly, thrown insults around, etc. His customer service, in this one transaction, is enough to warn me away (and I would suspect others, as well). Meanwhile, he is trying to exit stage right while other squabbles are taking place. He has given 'his word', countered it, berated the OP and anyone else who challenges him, etc.

It may be harsh, but if this is the way Jerry deals with his customers, he really doesn't deserve any.

p.s. What about MJay?