FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Making a new site...Questions
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 12:11 AM   #29
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
I just really thought it was kind of lame that it was exactly like mine, same order, same font, same same same. I didn't say anything because while it irritated me, I had no reason to call you out on it, I liked you and it's not like it's the first time someone has done that. But then you go and call me a thief, well, I kind of think what you did is worse.
Like I said, I did exactly what Mike asked me to. So I hardly think calling me lame and trying to point me out as a bad person has any merit. Like I said, if you would like me to discuss with Mike how you think you own rights to a few colored tables and a font (which you don't), I will be happy to.

"Copying" is taking your web site, changing the colors and images...Which obviously didn't happen with anything I did for Mike.

Furthermore, I never said I reported you, I said I have reported individuals for that offense (even reported a company). Piracy isn't a joke, they can fine you thousands of dollars and it is theft. What gets to me is when I put my hard earned money into LEGAL software, and then anyone with a CD/DVD burner wants to pirate the same programs. That burns me big time. If you can't spend $1k+ on software, then you don't need it.