FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy CapoJames Aka JAMES SMITH OR JAMES GAMBINO
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 07:14 PM   #17
Dixie Serpent Den
James,
I never said what the cash out value of our snakes would be if you wanted them by purchasing instead of our trade deal. But if you want to do that I will agree to it here and now and everyone on here can see this. But remember this thread is my proof now more then ever on our deal and your offer and stating you have sent the money.
Just so everyone knows, I did contact the Clerk of Courts and have gotten paper work ready with all our messages on our deal, proof of sending my snakes and you signing for them and so on. I am ready and will take it all the way.
I only did this deal for the snake YOU offered. You contacted me and made the offer. I will take the $900 YOU offered to close this deal between us. But I want it sent by paypal, no mailing anything. I will email you my paypal account and you can send the money right now and this will be done.
But, like I said in the email I sent you stating you have till 11/19 to complete this or I will file and sue you for all my losses you have caused me plus court fees.
And thanks so much to all of you on here. I do hope he makes this right. This was a lessen learned the hard way for us and I hope others will learn from it so they don't make the same mistake.
And so everyone knows, he offered a pied for the spider female only. I said I would threw in the 2 pastels and 1 normal female so I would feel like it was more of a fair trade for him. I really do hope you are being honest about wanting to make this right. Let me know.....