FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 12:23 PM   #385
Gerards
???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Staub View Post
There seems to be a push to determine what caused Stu's snakes to deteriorate as they have, as if that will point to a proper course of resolution between him and Jerry. I would suggest that that is irrelevant. If these snakes within days of being received had begun showing symptoms of a known deadly disease such as IBD or crypto, would anyone have questioned if the seller should have made a prompt refund whether or not the disease had actually been definitively diagnosed? I doubt it. It is unfair to the buyer but that is the reality if he wants to keep a good seller rating and keep this stuff off the forums.
Can you take a snake to a vet and determine if the animals has IBD or crypto? Can you take a Z to the vet to determine if it has ZD? You are saying that all you have to do is say that you think it has something and that is reason for a refund. I think that it is possible for a snake to go south very quickly and it is possible for it not to be a sellers fault. Jerry is refunding him and there is no proof of what happened. There isn't even a test to say it is ZD. Stu said he talked to Jerry and they are working it out. What else is there to talk about? Stu is getting his full refund and all the comments from the keyboard commandos is what's irrelevant.