FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Keven Vogenberger, Keven2, questionable stock
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 03:30 PM   #20
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
First off im not throwing the vet tech under the bus I called and talked to the vet tech. Me not knowing enough about my product was wrong and I admit that but this bullying is wrong also.
1. A vet tech is not a vet.
2. Product - it's a live animal, not a product.
3. If you believe this is bullying, you have a very skewed definition of the word. Questioning you and asking for proof of your claims is not bullying.

Quote:
It was just a vet tech trying to be helpful not knowing much about chameleons and I'm not going to put her on blast.
Vet tech does not mean vet.

Quote:
So at this point you have probably crushed my ability to sell anything on here and having so many rescues that no one wants I will have to start uthenizing them cause without the money from the sale of animals I cannot care for them and no one wants them!

Holy crap, now you want to throw out a pity card? Basing the ability to care for rescues off the sale of animals is not how it works. If you cannot afford to care for that many animals, you should stop acquiring them. Making the statement about euthanasia was designed to pull on the heartstrings of others. If any of the other animals in your care look like the chameleon or worse, euthanizing may be best.