FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Josh Lassiter - SCAM ARTIST!
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 07:11 PM   #7
Josh L
Robert,
FIRST OFF I SENT ALL THE PHOTO ID'S AS STATED AND YOU NEVER PICKED THEM UP. You state that you knew you were "scammed" when you received an empty box, odd since as stated you never picked up the box. That is just one of the many things you made up! I have the box still unopened at my home showing that it went and waited at your post office till they sent it back due to you not picking it up. You continue to change your story and out right make up items. If you want to tell a story you have to tell it all. You left out the emails with you threatening me conveniently. If you are the rational one as you stated, then why is it in every email you change something and threaten. On the phone you did nothing but curse and threaten once again.
This has been the worst trade I have ever been involved in. I received 1.1 mojaves for my het girls instead of the 0.2 as stated. I have had my fill of the threats and the changing stories. I will post one of the missing emails that you left out. Odd you missed adding this email since it was the most recent one you sent before we spoke.
If you would have said you couldn't pick up the package (for whatever reason) this could have been an easy fix with me just sending it back again. You instead chose to get aggressive and lie about the happenings. These actions lead me to believe as I said in earlier emails that you are/have scammed me.

I can post pictures of the box and tracking number showing that it was sent on the date I said it was and that it sat never to be picked up by you, until it was sent back to me.

Jim O. - Thanks for the offer to help make it right but this guy has continually threatened and slandered me so I am going to just have no further dealings with him.