FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Need opinions on a bad deal with Tim Bowles of Arboreals of the Rainforest!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2003, 05:20 PM   #10
herpcondo
WHERE IS TIM..?

I will first say, i don't know either party,,Tim or Matt but i would say Tim pulled a fast one on Matt,, and the poor animal should have never been sold , much less shipped in that condition. what a shame,,,

Tim I have a few questions,,

Why would you in good faith sell a snake in that condition..?

Why would you represent it as " in good shape"?

Why would you do this to a "friend"?

Why would you have to have a "witness" if the snake was ok..?

Why have you not been here and defended yourself?, if the snake was in perfect condition, and someone was saying these things about me, i would be singing from the highest mountain trying to clear my name...

the pictures don't lie,, what you pulled on Matt was just plain wrong, and if you do your "friends like this I would hate to be your enemy!

someone said you were" selling off your collection" well you might as well after all this, because anyone who looks at this will never buy from you and will pass the word on about the way you conduct business,, and how you do your "friends".

SHAME ON YOU TIM! DOWN RIGHT SH*TTY!

Matt , i am sorry for the animal, and I know the feeling you are going through, i have had an incident like this in the past also,,,
i hope the animal pulls through, or Tim comes and does the right thing!

Tim come tell us your side of the story, and give Matt back his money!