FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Lack of customer service from sellers
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 10:03 PM   #29
Jynxx25
Fangthane:
"I never stated you were in IT. Yet again, you're responding to statements that don't exist."
You are right, that is something I went back and forth with someone else. Great of you to point that out... what do you want a cookie or a GED?

" If I were in IT, I'd probably be a bit embarrassed about not being able to figure out how to quote posts."
Meh I could do that, but my points are more direct this way rather than just clicking quotes all over the place. Don't worry about me, YOU should be more embarrassed being a High School dropout. Hope you can become an entrepreneur.

"Your insistence on seeing things that simply aren't there sure seems to make it clear just who here may be "delusional." Your decision to put us in that category is what psychologists call "projection."
Before you look for a definition that's not contextually applicable, here's the one I'm referring to:"
Kind of odd that a person that could not finish High School is qouting me stuff. Ah America!

"Attention-whore status confirmed. Nothing more to see here, folks."
You are just now confirming that? Well if there is nothing more to see here move on. I did start the post. Perhaps focus on that GED through the Net.

Yes I am trolling.