FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock of pinallas park Florida DECEITFUL CONARTIST BUYER BEWARE
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 04:40 PM   #33
MikeCurtin
Most of the evidence posted here has shown Anthony Leverock to be responding to actions by the O.P. I went through most of it, and did not see direct threats towards her or her family, other than some type of legal/civil/business actions in response to how he feels he has been treated. In fact, the mention of kids I saw seemed like him pleading with the OP's friends to back off, as to not have their kids/families negatively affected by his response to their actions.

Cristin, do you have any proof that Anthony stole your CC info to set up the website? Is there anything that ties him to creation of the website? Do you have any proof of threats he has made directly towards you, other than those that involve legal actions as a response to your actions?

Candi, did he offer you a refund or replacement of the DOA prior to your PayPal dispute?

FYI - I have not dealt with, nor do I personally know any of the parties involved.