FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock of pinallas park Florida DECEITFUL CONARTIST BUYER BEWARE
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 06:33 PM   #38
J9turtlepower
He already did launch a website to look like my online resume with a client of mines personal info. How I have access is better here nor there but once I found out about this website I collected every bit of proof I didn't make it as I could cause I knew he had also reported it to try to get me fired. I actually had to meet with an investigator of my nursing license today about the webpage that was made. Luckily I had plenty of proof that it was not me. Yes this website was also paid for with a credit card in my name and a link to pay pal asking for donations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
How do you have access to these conversations?

The website I was referencing was the one that was set up with your credit card under your name that allegedly threatened him. What's the story there? Do you have any proof?

Something just doesn't add up. You may just not be doing a good job laying things out, or I'm having a hard time weeding through all of it. Are you saying that he is threatening to launch a website that makes it easier for people to find out about your past criminal history?
Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk