FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Mike Shoemaker AKA Rebel Dragons good guy
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 10:57 AM   #21
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
Ok, Anthony, I'll spell it out for you. Mike Shoemaker lied, cheated, took advantage of people, and generally behaved like a foolish jerk.

He has made NO recompense.
Seems like I should write more..... nah
And you know this for a fact how? Have you lately discussed what happened back then with the 3 of them and found out nothing was done? You seem overly sure of that statement.

NO recompense at all? He never owned up to what he did? He never apologized publicly for it? He never stood there and took the hits he was due for it? Did you read the same thread I read?

Mike did what 99% of those called out on this board don't do. He admitted to it , he apologized for it and he took his lumps for it. AND on top of all that ..... OMG say it isn't true ...... he worked at redeeming himself in the eyes of his peers , his friends , his customers and the reptile community. HOLY CRAP BATMAN , WE GOT A SURE FIRED FELON HERE!!!!

Try not to dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on the back for outting a guy that screwed up , apologized and worked hard at redeeming himself. If you read , real , real hard , the first several posts in this thread you might get it.

Only thing I see here is a good path to redemption for Mike.