FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry--Carolina Captive Bred Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2003, 04:31 PM   #4
JungleHabitats
Stop! Ritchie i think you were confused on the hets

Quote:
umm Rob,I am not saying Brad is bad at all.
I am just saying he was selling some of Harry Eisenman's piebald hets.

I think you have Brads Buisness confused with another with a "similar name "Carolina Reptile Exchange?

Brad only has a few definate het pieds and has never had them for sale this i know due to the fact he is currently talking with Ralph Davis about a Pied male hes thinking of buying.He has had a very "few" possible pieds that were bought at the NC show i think the first one of this iwas with him when he bought them and they were sold from his shop due to his site had not been on the web at the time.

I was talking withBrad this morning about his projects and i brought up this thread .Mainly to the fact Brad spends about 2% of his time on the internet and i dont even think hes ever been here .So he wouldnt know about this .And I saw the other thread Carolina Reptile Exchange and that spurred me to call him about this . The ony money he spends on animals of thisnature are with the breeders that actually have them ( pied or what ever the morph may be ) due to the fact he only buys from a select few and long as i have known him always has . Now he will on occasion but some normal stuff or poss het stuff but the most for the most part his collection comes from thetop names i just wante to let you knowi think you made a mistake beingthe names are similar .
thanks