FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Josh of OUTBACK REPTILES
Thread: Bad Guy Josh of OUTBACK REPTILES
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 10:28 AM   #45
Cp3_Pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullies&balls View Post
If the OP sexed the animal or NOT, it was mis-sexed by the seller. It is the SELLERS responsibility to make it right. What happens if the buyer is "new" and doesn't know how to sex an animal, are they SOL ? This isn't like the op got an animal off of CL, he went to a "reputable" breeder.
How do we know the seller mis-sexed the snake as stated the op didn't sex the snake, leaving that little gap that just maybe the so called friend who has been breeding for 25 years isn't being honest...
( This reasonable doubt is placed here by the Op who didn't sex an animal after receiving said animal)
Like I stated before even if the person and or company is reputable WHEN EVER RECEIVING AN ANIMAL ALWAYS CHECK THE SEX OF THE ANIMAL ALWAYS!!!
The OP even if new states he has a friend who has been breeding for 25 years... so getting the sex of the animal checked out shouldn't of been a problem...

Problems with the OP'S Claim which would in honesty put Outback Reptile's in the clear to fix or make right the so called "problem"
1. The Op waited longer than the Normal 7 day policy... to report any problems... ( I believe Outback has a 7 day policy been awhile since I made a purchase with them )
2. The so called problem wasn't even noticed until after 2 weeks of the animal being in the Op's care and wasn't even noticed by the Op it was noticed afterwards by a third party ( who should be named since the Op brought that up.... IMO that falls under the no anonymous third party quote policy which is a NO NO )which means the said animal switched hands between a different party. ( I don't know of anyone who offer's there policy's to extend to a third party... )
3. The Op failed to check the sex of said animal to ensure it was indeed a female ( Yes it happens maybe Outback sent out a mis-sexed animal but we will never know because the Op didn't check the sex of said animal )

Three strike's your out.... there's three reason's that give reasonable doubt to the Op's claims... and three reasons that could be used to prove that Outback did no wrong here and the Op and or the third party is trying to pull a fast one....