FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Josh of OUTBACK REPTILES
Thread: Bad Guy Josh of OUTBACK REPTILES
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 11:07 AM   #49
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullies&balls
If the OP sexed the animal or NOT, it was mis-sexed by the seller. It is the SELLERS responsibility to make it right. What happens if the buyer is "new" and doesn't know how to sex an animal, are they SOL ? This isn't like the op got an animal off of CL, he went to a "reputable" breeder.
I completely agree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp3_Pythons
How do we know the seller mis-sexed the snake as stated the op didn't sex the snake, leaving that little gap that just maybe the so called friend who has been breeding for 25 years isn't being honest...
( This reasonable doubt is placed here by the Op who didn't sex an animal after receiving said animal)
Like I stated before even if the person and or company is reputable WHEN EVER RECEIVING AN ANIMAL ALWAYS CHECK THE SEX OF THE ANIMAL ALWAYS!!!
The OP even if new states he has a friend who has been breeding for 25 years... so getting the sex of the animal checked out shouldn't of been a problem...
I think you're reaching. We're not dealing with a subjective matter like dissatisfaction due to color misrepresentation, nor is this a health issue where the passage of time could could be rightly cited to absolve the seller of any responsibility. Assuming the snake really was mis-sexed, that's 100% the seller's fault, whether it's 2 days or 2 months before it's noticed, doesn't change that fact. A female isn't going to spontaneously generate hemipenes. Could he hide behind TOS and say "You should have sexed it sooner"? I guess so. Is that how a reputable dealer handles what comes about from their own mistake? I don't believe so.