FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kalico Gecko / Jeremy Heikel - Bad Business ; Leopard Geckos
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 11:17 AM   #37
myburms
I had a similar run in with Jeremy Heikel at Kalico geckos. It seems to be more of him seeing what he can get a way with than actual "mistakes". I'm sure of the op sent that gecko back and it died she wouldn't get a refund and at 5g the possibility is very much real. Jeremy tried to swindle me out of my money on a return of geckos he blatantly lied to me about on the the genetics of by "missing" the shipment after he claimed the FedEx driver didn't knock on his door and just left a missed delivery slip. Then refused to go pick the gecko up from the hub or give me my money back until he recieved the package and the geckos were alive. If he's done this to me I'm sure he will do it it to others. He's very quick to make it seem like his mistakes all your fault too. He needs to accept responsibility and refund the money and stop worrying about the buck. Hopefully change the way he condects buisness as whole as well.