FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - NERD supports Voids and plays with them
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 03:05 PM   #83
JuliusSqueezer
NERD promotes Voids. I'll say it and NO ONE will ever convince me otherwise. Kara changes her stories about anything controversial as needed to protect their business. I am a wittness to her past posts on RTB about the vet they have had perform the operations. As soon as the flack started flying, she deleted all those posts and denied them...Call it hearsay all you want. I was there. Now am I saying that Kevin and Kara are putting up billboards around the country that says "VOIDS ARE COOL"? No but showboating them around the public at shows PROMOTES THEM and they might as well put up billboards as this is every bit as bad! I'd love to take a poll from the kids at that show and ask how many would love to have a venomoid for a pet now. Back a few years ago when Kara was fumbling around with her ever changing stories about why they have voids and what they do with them. She assured us that in presentations, these animals were always displayed as venomous snakes and no showboating ever occured. People leave those shows none the wiser that the animals were butcher-victims and they were only used to teach respect...OK, that was obviously a lie. It's always nice to have people in any hobby/industry to look up to and anyone who has made a name is going to have a flock of sheep that can see no wrong in anything they do. So for a second, forget who this is about and focus on what took place. Some freaking morons took a bunch of voids out amongst a bunch of kids and sideshow circus gawkers and showboated with them and let small children get up close and personal and even handle them. Had this been anyone else...The Hyena pack would have gnashed their teeth in the other direction. NO ONE owes NERD, Kara or Kevin any appology. If anyone owes an appology it's whoever wants to be the scapegoat du jour for NERD since Kara and Kevin can do no wrong ever...and they owe it to the entire hobby/industry.