FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy BEWARE! Ken, the owner of Exotic Pets LLC is not a reputable dealer!
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 11:43 PM   #95
dragonlvr64
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_ramie22 View Post
I believe alot of people feel this way... and in feeling this way and not posting, it allows scammers to keep scamming. Gojira1986, you are on the right track. Wish more of the regulars here would follow suit.
Ramie, if you have proof of your dealings and post all of it, you should not have a problem . The only times things seem to get out of control with what I see is if proof is not there and the people posting in the threads don't handle things professionally.

Ken has been in the business a long time and when a bad guy thread is started and it has a possibility of turning off potential customers, he needs to have the other side (good guy info) stated. So a person can then make up their own mind on whether they should purchase or not.

It is so important when making a bad guy thread to have all your ducks in a row before posting! Not during. You want it all in order, easy to read and understand. Just the facts, no back talk or childish behavior...
It should never turn into name calling or everyone piling up on one person. If you see that you can report the thread....

I hope you change your mind and post your experience. It very well may help out another person.