FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Keven Vogenberger, Keven2, questionable stock
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 07:08 AM   #26
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
And I sure as hell had no idea it has mbd or whatever it is you say it has.
One person after another told you that this was a veil and it appeared to have mbd. Here is how you responded:
You have no idea what you are talking about! It is not a veil look how small his crest is and he definitely dies not have mbd. You obviously don't know what mbd looks like im chameleons. If you don't like the way he looks don't buy him. I have had him for 6 months he came to me looking like this. He may not be the prettiest Cham in the world but he isn't sick!
Quote:
He in turn took it to his vet which said yes it has had problems but seems still healthy and alert!
You offer no proof that you sold this animal or that it was subsequently taken to a vet who pronounced it healthy, and the pictures you posted in my opinion did not show a healthy, alert animal, so if I have a choice between believing my own eyes and believing your unsupported claims, I believe from the pictures that this critter appeared ill. And after all, you lied to us about taking this critter to a vet yourself:
Quote:
Omg I took it too a vet .
Quote:
First off im not throwing the vet tech under the bus I called and talked to the vet tech.
The reason this thread is here is for readers to make up their own minds.
Quote:
You see my actions as Decietful
Yes, I do. But I have always thought that the readers here should read what is posted and make up their own minds. I think there is enough information for them to do so in this thread.