FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Is This a Good Idea?
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2004, 09:28 PM   #25
Lonermon
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilebreeder
I just hope the person who decided to train him knows that he freehandles venomous herps. Not because of machismo, of course, we all know that color shows better when subject is in hand, and not on some background that would highlight colors, but I digress. I would not want someone around my herps who was into freehandling, even if they say they won't, because you can't keep your eye on them the whole time, and the urge would be to great. Maybe he has found someone who is also into freehandling, there are people who do it, even some that are labled, arguably as experts.
the URGE ? you make me laugh .i swaer you all think your a bunch of psychics and detectives . and i have no intentions of freehandling any of the snakes that i will be workign with .primarily because i would not want to endanger the training that i am so glad to be gettign , then theres the fact that i would never want to put them through the hassle if somethign did happen . then there's the fact that i dont know anythign about the temperment of the snakes that i will be workign with . and of course th fact hat i sure as heck dont wanna get bit . so before anyone else tries to GUESS casue thats all they are , and there bad guesses at that . my motivation or thoughs for ANYTHING i do , dont do it . if you dont knwo me , and none of you do . you are in no position to try and analise me .give it a rest your gettign boring :scatter: