FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Is This a Good Idea?
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2005, 05:04 AM   #29
Gregg M
See now, I do not see the logic in any of your post...... And for someone that claims to have a 189 IQ you have some pretty poor spelling..... Plus free handling hots and photographing it is just about the stupidest thing one can do...... But that is beside the point..... You would have been much better off posting a pic of that snake in its cage..... You do not bring the snake to the light source..... You bring the light to the snake..... I do not use a flash on my snakes when I photograph them either..... I use lighting...... Lame excuses...... I think you were actually trying to show people here that you have balls......

The big majority of hot keepers do not free handle their hots...... There are a very very small number of people that do..... And if you must know, I only buy animals from the best in the hobby that have the same veiws on how these animals should be respected as I do...... It is great that you wanted to show everyone your snake but it is nothing unusual..... Infact most neonate cottons look exactly like that...... Like I said the picture would have been much more welcome if it was not in your hands..... There is absolutly no good reason to free handle a hot...... Even medicating or force feeding a sick one can be done without beig so exposed to it...... No matter how you slice it your acts and reasoning are beyond dumb and do no good for this hobby that is slowly being taken away from us..... People like you just speed up the banning actually......