FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - good beginner venomous snake
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2004, 11:53 AM   #57
Irwin
Man, I go to bed, wake up with more 6 more pages

I am very sorry for saying that an agkistrodon c. contorix would not need medical assistance, seamus got me pretty upset, and I really wanted to get my point across. It's just that I know a guy that works in a pet store that has been bitten 4 x's on the right hand, and 2 x's on the left, and never walked into a hospital. I guess him giving me a fasle security on the consequences of a bite further proves what i said about the real venomous keepers not training young people, and only the much less experienced ones, that have no respect for the animals they're dealing with. As you have probably figured, I don't want to be trained by that person.

Seamus kept referring to a Kevin, I think he meant me, my name is Steven. I didn't say that i got my first pet burm, now I'm ready for copperhead. I said that I have practiced basic handling techniques on many non venomous snake, such as retics, burms, whitelips, atb's, etc. Not just a burm.

Seamus,

You got me pretty upset, and for that i must thank you. After you're little temper tantrum, that encouraged me even more to be the best herpetologist that ever lived. Then, everyone who has ever called me a little kid, with no respect for anything, will never ammount anything with his little pet snakes, will eat their words.