FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - LLLReptile Supply Good Guys!
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2004, 03:13 PM   #6
iluvblackfrancis
Both. When I was thirteen and just getting into reptiles, I bought a leopard gecko from them. He never ate, and eventually died. Not knowing any better at the time, I bought another one from them, and the same happened. When this one didn't eat, my mom had me call them. They basically told me that I picked a dud, and there was nothing I could do about it. In fact, that may be their exact words, I don't remember. I'v e been in their store countless times. All cages are loaded with feces, and many are way over crowded, even for a pet store. On my last birthday, my friend bought me a Burmese python from them, and he was in horrible condition. He was only about 24" and supposedly four or five months old, and was in the middle of a bad shed. He's still alive, and he's now healthy in my care, and has grown about a foot in two months. I don't understand how people can see their animals at shows and say they look healthy, the honestly must not know what they're looking at. I see them at shows all the time, and I always look, and their animals never look great.