FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I'm gonna sound off alright !!!
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 10:20 PM   #10
nicolai
thats why a lot of people go to the shows and stuff, because they want to meet people face to face and decide that way whether or not to make a purchase. Let me tell you first hand that that way doesnt always work either. There are some vendors that can be the nicest most cooperative and helpful people in the world until after you make a purchase from them. I gave up on taking peoples words solely by first impressions.
Thats where the BOI comes in. It is a permanent record no one can hide from. and its important for people to post the good things as well as the bad so there is a proper perspective when looking at a companies history. No one is gonna make 100% of thier customers happy but if the only post on the BOI is that 1 person that the deal didnt work out very well with, there goes some future sales.
One thing is for sure !!! i took the day off of work today and i spent more time here today then any day i have ever before. and you know what, it was an ejoyable day. I will look back and say "that was my fauna day off.!!! :-)