FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale The I need more rack space than I thought Leopard Gecko Sale!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 07:27 AM   #1
redskinsdude
The I need more rack space than I thought Leopard Gecko Sale!!!!!

Up for sale today is a group of hatchling leopard geckos that I got in an then realized I needed the space for other things so unfortunately this project is going to have to be passed on to someone else. I would like to sell as a group but would sell individual for the right price. (PM me for individual pricing)

Black Hole (Mack Snow Eclipse Enigma) (HET RAPTOR*)
Patternless Raptor (2 Solid Red Eyes)
Bell Albino Enigma
Mack Snow Enigma (HET RAPTOR*)
Enigma (HET RAPTOR*)
Super Snow Tremper Albino (HET RAPTOR*)

* Indicates that these were sold to me as 100% HET RAPTOR but obviously they are too young to prove that trait and I don't sell as a for sure unless I have produced it or proven it but they are all supposed to carry the RAPTOR gene which is why I picked out this group *

All I am looking to do is recoup the money I spent so $300 Shipped takes the group of 6. Attached is a picture of the black hole. PM me for more pictures. They are all feeding well on small dubias right now!!! They will need to be here for another week before I ship them out. Act now because as they gain weight the price will go up!!!!

Any questions text or call 240-405-5325
Attached Images